NoBo Art District’s Group Exhibition
Aqua Fleur Day Spa Exhibit
Thirty pieces of Char’s nature photography and colorful watercolors were displayed at Aqua Fleur Day Spa in September and October 2013. If you weren’t able to stop by, you may view some of the photos below, or click here to view the complete portfolio (PDF, 2 MB). All images in the show are available for purchase in a variety of formats and sizes. Please contact Char for more information.
The exhibit now lives in Longmont. Please contact Char for a private viewing or to give suggestions for friendly venues. Stay tuned for news about upcoming shows.
Congratulations to the winner of Char’s Art Drawing: Gail Storey
Here’s the photo Gail chose, titled “Excitable Tribe”
Check out Gail’s website to see her amazing story and book about hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.
Many thanks to everyone who entered the drawing! Abundant Gratitude to all who joined the fun and made the exhibit a true success!
The art on display at Aqua Fleur Day Spa
Oodles of gratitude to:
- NoBo Art District
- Dianna Rands, Aqua Fleur Day Spa
- Bill Moats & CU Museum of Natural History for miscellaneous frames
- Al Fleetwood for framing assistance
- All my friends who helped me choose images
- Chris Carstensen for excellent mathematical help hanging the exhibit
- Bret Williamson for his videographer skills